#KSNailedIt Adding Sparkle to Your Manicure
We can't get enough of our new Kendra Scott Nail Lacquer! It's the perfect add-on accessory to make your jewels pop and the newest Winter lacquers in drusy and metallic leaf are festive and sparkly and will take your whole look to the next level. Read on to learn step-by-step how to give yourself a Glitter Gradient Manicure!
Glitter Gradient Manicure:
- Start with one coat of Clear Crystal Base Coat
- Apply two coats of Rose Quartz Nail Lacquer
- Tip: Apply liquid latex around the cuticle for easier clean up
- Using a makeup sponge, apply Rose Gold Metallic Nail Lacquer to the tips of the nail
- Repeat step 4 using Rose Gold Drusy Nail Lacquer
- Remove the liquid latex
- Apply Rock Crystal Gel Top Coat
- Pile on a Naomi Ring or Boyd Cocktail Ring in Rose Gold Drusy or stack up your Alistar Rings and prepare to let your digits dazzle!