Our Spring ’17 Collection has sprung! Come along with us as we share Kendra’s favorite trends and the jewels you need to complete every look.
Each season we transport ourselves to a faraway place to bring our collection inspiration to life through stunning imagery and video. This Spring, we were whisked away to a Mediterranean-inspired villa with stunning architecture and tile-work that perfectly complemented the stones and techniques featured in our newest collection. Come with us on the sun-filled adventure of our Spring ’17 Catalog.
Our Spring 2017 Collection is almost here, and we have to say…it’s one of our favorites yet! Inspired by Kendra’s love of Mediterranean architecture, she and our designers transformed hundreds of years of tradition and technique into a stunning line of jewelry. Press play above as we take you on a tour of our Austin design studio, and click through to hear what inspires Kendra most about our latest collection…VIEW POST
February is a season of showing love and appreciation for those in your life who matter most. This year Kendra Scott is working with the American Heart Association, because Kendra believes the best way to show her own family she cares is by caring for her health. In honor of American Heart Month, we are spreading the message of healthy living and proactive heart care across the nation. Click play to hear from Kendra herself why she’s passionate about giving back to the American Heart Association, and read on to learn how you can give back this February…
When we asked Kendra Scott’s E-Commerce Specialist Kirsten what the most important element of her wedding was, she answered—that it happened! And for good reason. She and Ben had to change the wedding date twice and the venue, as she says it, ‘fairly last minute.’ Just three months!
We’ve featured amazing weddings before, but read on for the love story of a bride, a groom, and their friends and family who (almost literally) move mountains!
Last fall, we spent an amazing four days at the Amangiri resort in picturesque Utah. Since the moment we returned, we’ve had unquenchable wanderlust.
The launch of our Resort Collection has given us the perfect opportunity to round up our top destinations, and of course let us day dream of the perfect pieces to pack for our adventures.
Won’t you go on an adventure with us, if only by scrolling?
When we travel, something in our mindset changes. We might explore exotic destinations or journey to ancient cities and cultures, yet wherever we are, we are unified in our search for the same sensations—an escape from the everyday, the radiant glow of a faraway sunset, a tranquil peace and stillness, a haven of relaxation.
How did he ask, you ask? “Jordan asked me to marry him at the Golden Roast coffee shop. It was the exact coffee shop and table we sat for our first date. I thought we were going to grab a quick cup of coffee before getting half-priced sushi. Boy, was I wrong. He totally caught me off guard with the timing and scheme of it all. He even had a photographer there strategically. What’s the best part? He dropped the box while getting on one knee! After he asked me, all of my best friends and our siblings burst through the front door of the coffee shop. We then drove to my parent’s house for a MASSIVE engagement party. The love was so overflowing from everyone that night.”
With that proposal, we have to know all about the wedding day!
Official Rules for the Decker & Olympia Giveaway Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase will not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Decker & Olympia Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Kendra Scott, LLC, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of each such employee, are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kendra Scott, LLC. (the “Sponsor”), located at 3800 N Lamar Blvd, Suite 400, Austin, Texas 78756. Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and/or any other social media website or platform on which it may appear. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter:
Step 1 Watch Kendra Scott’s Instagram story between 12:00 PM CST and 2 PM CST on November 3, 2017
Step 2: Vote on Instagram Poll for either the Decker earrings or the Olympia earrings
There is a limit of 1 entries per person. Only entries created between 12:00 PM CST and 2 PM CST on November 3, 2017 (the “Entry Period”), will be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Online competition only, in-store inquiries will be directed to the web.
- Selection of Potential Winners: After the Entry Period, five (5) winners will be chosen at random. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. If the Sponsor suspects any fraud, tampering, or any activity that the Sponsor believes may impair the integrity of the entry process, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an additional potential winner.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners on November 4, 2017 at 9:00 AM CST via the Instagram account provided in the entry. The potential winner must respond by November 5, 2017 at 11:00 AM CST. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place.
- Prizes: Five (5) winners will be selected. The winners will receive two (2) pair of earrings, one for the winner and a friend. The approximate retail value of the prize is $300.
A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) choosing from the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or account name used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and/or any other social media website, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas.
- Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Kendra Scott Marketing Department, 3800 N Lamar, Suite 400, Austin, Texas 78756. Requests must be received by November 30, 2017.